Mathematics is certainly very simple. A single pound of body fat equals 3500 calories. Want to shed one pound a week? Then you definitely have to ingest 3500 calories less per week compared to what is usually used in your plan to lose pounds fast with food …
Mathematics is certainly very simple. A single pound of body fat equals 3500 calories. Want to shed one pound a week? Then you definitely have to consume 3500 calories less per week compared to what is usually used in your plan to lose pounds fast with food.
That’s about 500 calories a day. By simply eliminating 500 calories a day, while keeping your exercise level exactly the same, you will be able to get rid of about a pound a week.
How to lose pounds fast then?
Study after study has shown, that even though people lose pounds slowly – at a rate of 1-2 pounds per week – they are much more likely to maintain their weight and maintain a normal body weight forever.
So, how simple is it really to lose 500 calories? If you are planning to reduce your intake per day to only 500 calories. Here are just the basics for getting rid of 500 calories per day:
* Use milk instead of cream in your coffee. Saving? 50 calories per drink.
* Replace the butter with the baked potato. Saving? 100 calories
* Consume fruit-flavored water as an alternative a couple of cups 16 oz. Saving? 200 calories
* A Big Mac weighs an impressive 460 calories. A fresh salad with dressing for light salads Less than 100! Saving? 360 calories
* Remove the bag of chips. A bag of normal-sized snacks holds more than 300 calories. Saving? THREE HUNDRED CALORIES
* A can of a serving size of canned corn offers 165 calories. A corn cob offers 85. Savings? 80 calories.
* Switch to low-fat cream cheese. Saving? 90 calories per oz.
Losing pounds fast is not that hard to see?
If you want to take a look at weight reduction through an exercise point of view, you can also get rid of a pound a week simply by increasing your exercise levels. Try it for yourself:
* Have a half-hour walk on the playground. Burn 160 calories.
* Go dancing – and really DANCE. Dance makes you breathe and also warms your whole body will surely produce good reductions in calories. Burns up to 400 calories for just one hour
* Swimming is great for anyone, and plenty of entertainment at the same time. The water level is endurance and means that anyone can burn more calories, and you also stay away from the effects of stress on your joints through aerobic exercises, dancing or going for a walk. Burning up to 510 calories
* Go to your backyard. A couple of hours of gardening work that includes bending can certainly burn up a lot of calories. Burns up to 250 calories.
* Enjoy a game of tennis. Meet with a friend for a tennis match once a week. Sixty minutes of vigorous tennis is one of the best calorie burners. Up to 800 calories
Preserving calories is wise in your plan to lose pounds fast, food as well as consulting a doctor if you prefer is important.